Navigation

HomeContactShopPR FriendlyFacebookPinterest

Monday, April 9, 2012

Going Wild

Hi everyone,
       It's Monday again and I figured it was time for a new post! I'm in my second Color Theory class right now, starting week 2 so hopefully I'll have some time to post this week, because it's almost identical to the last CT class. :)
        I'm officially moved into "Amelia's Room". We had the 3rd bedroom as Aarons computer room, and my craft room but his computer gets SOO hot I couldn't stand it. So, we put Mia's toys in with his computer. Kept her bed and dresser in her room and moved my butting table and sewing table in. I love it now! The next few weeks I'm woking on a dear friend on mine, Kate's, order of mama cloth. She sent me some lovely fabrics and now all I have to do it cut them out and sew them up. I think cutting fabric is the absolute worst part of the process. I wish I had a die cut machine so I could just crank them out and they'd each be perfect. :) Hmmmm.. If you're a special someone you should take a hint here ( Accuquilt Pro with custom dies would make an awesome xmas gift!)

       The other day I met up with a friend and took some photos of her and her son who is 5 months old and SUCH a cutie!




Next up I'll be working on cloth diapers for him! Squeeee!
Other than that- not a lot going on. We are holding off on a lot of things like planting our seed starters because Aaron still hasn't gotten work yet. He takes his State Test on the 18th and after that can be picked up for work! It's been 5 months so I hope it happens SOON! :D
I also plan to join The Alaska Club when he gets back to work. It's a full gym with daycare so I will be able to go an hour a day and have Mia taken care of. They also provide nutritionists and personal trainers.


In other news- We have decided to go PALEO! I feel it will be the best life choice I've made in the last year. Nothing man made, no dairy, no gluten.. I've just bought 2 new books about it and I'm excited to learn more! 

We also signed up at http://www.paleoplan.com/
Which provides weekly menus already planned and a FULL shopping list! :) I think it will help us stay on track, and at $9.99 a month, you can't beat it!
Get started with Paleo Plan's simple tools and get weekly delivery of our shopping lists, meal plans and recipes.
We make following the paleo diet easier by doing the planning and organizing for you. All that's left for you to do is download them, and cook.



No comments:

Post a Comment