Navigation

HomeContactShopPR FriendlyFacebookPinterest

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A bit of sewing..

Tonight Aaron went to bed early because he has his final test tomorrow!! After he passes this test, he will be a Journeyman Electrician! It's taken him 6 long years and over 8,000 working hours to get to this point. I'm beyond proud! I bought myself a new diaper sewing pattern to try out. I got the Darling Diapers unlimited, and it was incredibly detailed, and easy to follow! Hopefully if we have another baby, I'll be able to make a lot of the cute, teeny newborn diapers! :) I am in NO way a pro or trying to be, this is just something to keep me occupied.
Here is a medium:




Yesterday, Amelia painted on for the first time. I'm so proud of my little girl, I let her choose the colors and right off the bat she chose Purple and Yellow, complimentary colors! Whoop! :) Happy mama right here. She was in the nude during her art session because..... dun dun dun.. SHE IS POTTY TRAINING!! Yep! My 22 month old is almost 100% potty trained! Im hoping she will be out of diapers except for out and about and night time while we are on vacation.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I wish I could sew! This is so neat, and these are exactly what I want for my baby on the way. They're so expensive, though. Be very grateful you have the gift of sewing...this is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks for the kind words! Depending on materials, you could have a pretty nice stash for not alot of money. Are you in CutiesWithClothBooties on Cafemom? They have a resale area which is amazing!!

      Delete